haha, i didn't write anything yesterday :]
its Riaz's birthday!
I'm the only person who gave him a hug or present.
How nice of me :]
Rozario.Emma HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAZ BLANK says:
don't appreciate my hug
Rozario.Emma HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAZ BLANK says:
gosh riaz
RiAzz waaaaw 12629 FU-YOH(Fu-yiooo in chinese) Frostbite says:
ur hugs are ok
Rozario.Emma HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAZ BLANK says:
:P
RiAzz waaaaw 12629 FU-YOH(Fu-yiooo in chinese) Frostbite says:
but boring
Rozario.Emma HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAZ BLANK says:
haha what does boring mean
RiAzz waaaaw 12629 FU-YOH(Fu-yiooo in chinese) Frostbite says:
um no pzaaaaaz
He sucks.
Yesterday we stayed back together: me, Riaz, Adam and Michelle.
Letter S and I. HAHA, SKITTLES.
Gosh, we're too cool.
Today, Geography exam was SO GAY.
I studied so much for nothing.
UGHH.
I literally screamed after the exam.
AID AID AID. FRICKING AID AID AAAAIIIDDDDD.
Poo whoever made that exam, SLAP YOU!
I'm not gonna be writing much, no time this exam week. After that i'll be zoomin' with words :]
Connective issues, with excessive tissues.
I've started talking to SSU people alot lately.
With an exception of Priya, ahahaa.
Lincoln, Vishnu and Sanveer.
ahahaa :]
GOOD NIGHT. I'm actually waiting for Toshi, if not i'm going to sleep :]
NAAAAAA, geography paper...
BYE :]
Thursday, June 12, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAZ :]
Yours truly, Emma Rozario at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment