CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

KATAK GILA!

ahahaaa, today was pretty awesome.
Maths exam was FRICK easy :]
the only thing i have wrong so far is the "Not enough information" about salaries +2000 question. Poo you ridhima.

Malay exam was the most fun exam I've had in my LIFE :]
It was benar atau salah for pyramid kesihatan thing. Then pemahaman tentang rancangan televisyen. Then Sabah something. Then isikan tempat kosong. hahaa, we were like shouting answers across the classroom :] and me and yu jin were practically talking the whole time. And See Min. And Kin Mann. ahahaaa, i asked him what compare was and he said:
Crazy Frog? HUH? MR NGGG! WHAT IS CRAZY FROG IN MALAY?
Shut up Kin Mann!
... KATAK GILA!
Me and him burst out laughing :]

Also, halfway through my penulisan i went like "UHHH" really wrongly cause my hand hurt and my leg was itchy and the whole class started laughing. It was funny :]
Hahaa, i also told Yujin to write his letter to me, and i wrote it to him.
In our letter we had to include a kemalangan atau barang hilang, so i did this orang Perancis di pantai. His mata telah digigit oleh dua ekor burung! AHAHAAA, i literally burst out laughing when i wrote it.
We also had to include saya jatuh sakit dan mesti pergi ke doktor. So i wrote in the pasar sebuah motosikal telah bertolak saya dan saya terdapat pemotongan yang besar yang amat berdarah. AHAHAA, Mr Ng is going to love my story.

Drama was okayyy. All we did was get our exam piece thing. Its me, Rong, Andrew, Hye In and Ellen. "Do unto others as they something something do unto you" hahaa. 15th century proverb. We're basing it on the A***** K****** STORY :] after that we just started looking through blogs and stuff...

Geography. HAHAA SQUARES!
I told myself i was going to work that lesson. But everyone ended up playing squares.
I GOT 129** ha forgot :P
BUT I WAS THE BEST GIRL!
I got 5th in the whole class.
I EVEN BEAT RONG!
It was Matthew, Tony, Radya, Nazim and ME :]
HOW AWESOME!
I thinkk she's half man.
LOL
Well we got our papers back. I got 82%
I missed out the arrow question cause i didn't read it. 1b. SIX WHOLE MARKS.
I could have gotten 89%
AHHHHHHH
Oh well... :]


I'd better go shower now.
BYE :]

0 comments: