Pirrouetting on the spot. Ones and twos i've almost got :]
HAHA, i'm so lame.
Ballet was cool. Just me, Didi and Ai Hong today. Eva and Rachel have 'exams' :]
Today, i became a PREFECT :]
only for about 15 minutes. but WHATEVER it was COOL!
Me, Sumitra, Maya, Katy, Joy, Hanif, Rahul, Reuben, Kon Hao, Piek Qian, Bianca, Harriet and Brian but Sofia wasn't there.
We had lunch shifts, staircase A second shift, me and sumitra. Rahul stayed with us.
it was just like "Emma, Ms Cook wants to see you"
I started panicking "AHH, am i in trouble?"
IT WAS AWESOME.
We also went out for chemistry today. Around mont kiara.
I tested everything with universal indicator :]
my hands soon turned orange.
HAHA, that was fun.
SEA, shriya, emma and amyyy.
Water and traffic pollution.
Too Cool :]
English was quite funny. Me, Kon Hao and Tasha were being really loud in the library :]
Well its 10.28.
I'm talking to toshi.
Writing this.
Yesterday - Beatles is stuck in my head.
Now its 10.29.
I'm not falling asleeeeeeeep :]
P
F
F
F
F
F
F
T
hahaa, farting sound.
no, i did not fart.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Counting the seconds.
Yours truly, Emma Rozario at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment