CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just for Nick :]

Yes, i will miss our maths class.
I think that's the class i will miss the mostt :(
I remember my first lesson ever, in year 7 :]
I sat next to Ian and opposite Jefri in the room opposite the Teacher's loungy place.
Ian was like "OMG, so are you THE Rozario?"
"Who's THE Rozario..."
"You know... The Rozario"
His eyes were like BIG and staring at me.
It was very funny :]

Maths this year has probably been the best.
And i mean THE B E S T.
We have Ms. Kumari. LOL, Shriya's mummyy.
I swear, our class is TOO cool.
M CLUB 3 WILL LIVE FOREVER :]
EMMA, TOSHI and NICK.
Those times we ran around outside spraying water and slapping butts.
Those times we sat at the back of the class making loads of noise.
Those times Toshi had to help us with all our work, although i DID beat him in the end.
Those times I used to teach Anu and John and Katrina and Hanis cause they rock :]
Those times Ms. Kumari would constantly pick on Nick.
Those times Ms. Kumari were absent and I would sit in Matthew's seat next to Toshi and we would take photos and papparazi with my camera which was eventually confiscated by Ms. Teng (MS TENG!) and how she gave it to Mr. Mah who loves me and how i got it back easily. PPRZ AND APAAZI!
Those times in the ICT lab where we would open about 10000 windows about Circle Theorems and how we never did any work and were talking about hair and all that random crap.
I LOVE SECOND GROUP :(

I'll miss you guys.
Hugh
Zi Qing
Nick
Puja
Harriet
Puvan
Maria
Redzuan
Michelle
John
Katrina
Anu
Felix
Hanis
So Young
Fung Ying
Piek Qian
Reuben
Daniel
Zhe Yang
Uhh... Forgot how to spell his name... Kallen i think (The guy with the big enthusiasm to talk about the Farset or some guy in front of class today)
Karmern
Yea Ji
Toshi
and offcourse MATTHEW!

I LOVE YOU GUYS :]

0 comments: