My back is killing
I just had Thai food for lunch (Exotic) and OBVIOUSLY my usual waterchestnut and jackfruit desert :]
I just proved to my brother there are 19 seasons of Simpsons
I've started revising history (yay :])
HAHAA, the FUNNIEST thing happened at the Mazda showroom just now.
We were just looking around (Bangsar Mazda showroom) and i got into the car and horned it. I didn't think it would actually work. But it was SO LOUD and EVERYONE stared at me :]
Me and Kevin just rolled around laughing.
My mum was so embarrased :]
I think too much work can lead to random spurts of immaturity.
I'm bleeding.
"I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLAAAAAD"
hahaa, vampires are cool.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The truth unfolds, past lies become past lives
Yours truly, Emma Rozario at 2:39 PM
Labels: Call me crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment